Spring feels like forever away, but i am starting to look forward to it with all these winter storms we have been having. So, because it’s on my mind, like, 24/7, I wanted to fill you in with some Spring trends I’m loving.
- Soft loose blouses in subtle pastels like this one from Dynamite.
- Spring always has me craving fresh, healthy food and I have heard nothing but good things about the ‘Oh She Glows’ cookbook. Im looking forward to sharing my favourite recipes with you
- Layering necklaces have always been a favourite for me. Spring brings less layers of clothes, and deeper exposed necklines so necklaces like this from Anthropologie are a perfect wardrobe staple.
- I’m not one for color but when those flower start to come up so bright and cheerful, I gravitate to color in my accessories like this perfect carry-all tote from Chapters.
- I love a great pair of boyfriend jeans in Spring. The comfort and chic way you can dress them up or down and you come out of hibernation match my style perfectly. These Citizens of Humanity ones are drool worthy.
- Blinging up an old phone can make it feel new again for another season. I’m loving this one from Anthropologie for my Samsung Galaxy.
- Sunnies are the perfect accessory to add that extra Je Ne Sais Quoi to an outfit. How amazing are These Elizabeth and James ones. I think they are very Kourtney Kardashian.
- White is my absolute favourite all year round. But with the cool spring breeze and warm sun, this dress from Mango is especially perfect for a spring brunch with your family or friends.
- These Michael Kors sneakers are the perfect pair of slip ons from the office, to the weekend with your jeans or a dress. They will literally take you anywhere. Bonus, that tan color will make your legs look longer 😉
I hope your looking forward to the spring fashion as well. Whats your Favorite?
Katie Rose xo