Mothers day is fast approaching and I wanted to help you out on your gift giving this Mother’s Day with an awesome round up of my favourite things I either own or are on my own wish list. Lets break it down.
- These Knix PJs/lounge set are my absolute favorite. They are probably my go to every Sunday morning for taking it slow and chill but also feeling cute and put together. Use my link for 10% off
- Theres nothing like a beautiful Mug to make a mothers morning coffee or tea that much better. This beautiful artisanal mug as the bees knees.
- I don’t know about you, but I have a huge appreciation for loose tea. It’s fresher and I find when you go into one of those looseleaf tea shops they have such a wide variety specifically catered to what you need. This stunning looseleaf tea pot can be used with the filter or not and is the perfect size for 2 cups of tea. I have it and LOVE it.
- Linen pieces for a womans closet are always the best investement. These Linen pants are currently in my cart because of no only the material being so perfect during multiple seasons, but because that waits tie is so forgiving and flattering. YES PLEASE!
- If you know me you know I love knit sweaters. From winter to summer, they are a staple in any womens closet. This Cable detailed Sweater is my next to buy to throw over dresses this summer or pair with dark denim during the fall and winter.
- Skincare is key for motherhood. We lose so much nutrients growing babies and lack of sleep once they are older worrying about them. For all those mamas with tired dry skin, This face oil is my daily go-to and will have you glowing in no time.
- THE BEST LIP BALM EVER. Throw away your burts bees and blistex. I’ve been using this sleep mask every night for the last 2 years and I have not once suffered dry lips ( used to always have crack bleeding lips during the winter)
- Get your mom this stunning flower pitcher filled with fresh hydrangeas and she will be as happy as a clam, plus the women run small shop youve just supported will also have their day made.
- Gardening is a form of therapy for so many. Set your mom up for success this year in her own garden with tools that look and work great. We have just ordered these and trust me when iIsay, having good tools makes the jobe easier.
- Slippers sometimes make the days just feel cozier. These fuzzy ones are the perfect warm hug for your moms toes 😉
- Got an active Mom? this sports bra is the best I have ever owned and now have it in 3 different colors. Its not only comfortable and fully adjustable to fit perfectly, but also has straps that go over your shoulders not crossed on the back, limiting headaches after working out. Its the Catalyst and with my link you can get 10% off.
- Another small shop score, this candle holder is just so pretty and perfect for the mama whos all about creating a mood in her space.
- When I moved to Toronto for college I fell inlove with This perfume. then when I moved to London, England, my sweet british grandad sent me money to finally purchase a bottle of my own. Its been my signiture sent ever since. Its the perfect balance of floral and spice, the ultimate feminine combo.
Now you might not have budget to get your mom anything this year after 2 hard years on most people. Gifts dont have to be purchased. Some of my favorite gifts in the 9 years as a mom have been free. A coffee date at home, a homemade card telling her how much you love her in your own words, or if its a mom with young kids, the gift of alone time is huge. Allowing her a long walk without interuptions, or to get out without kids to visit a freind can mean more to her than gifts.
Happy Mothers day!