My Look: Sweater- Thrifted, Jeans- Zara, Heels- NineWest, Earrings- Aldo
Today I am thankful for many things. I have had a hard few years but am thankful for how it has shaped me into what I am today.
I am thankful for:
- My boys. They make my life worth starting each day and drive me to come home safe to them.
- My family. With their support, encouragement, and love, I feel like I could do anything. I am also thankful for how much they love Aubrey.
- The fact that we have a roof over our heads and food in our belly. It sometimes may feel like not a lot, it it is much more than most.
- The seasons. Because with each one, a new goal begins.
- You readers. Without you and this blog, I’m not sure how my mind would be. Thank you for letting me be me without backlash.
Happy Thanksgiving Eh!
Katie Rose xo